ABC’s Build Houston Magazine uses a mix of media to draw readers to its content. Our social media platforms, including Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter, provide followers with teasers and informational tidbits to draw them to our advertisers’ website. Build Houston’s blog content provides timely news and updates related to the industry to keep our readers coming back, time and time again. Our website offers a reader-friendly, web-based magazine format for visitors to view and download.
Promote your business to over 1,500* construction professionals in Greater Houston and surrounding areas. Build Houston Magazine offers a variety of advertising options for you to deliver your message to commercial and industrial construction professionals, from Owners, Developers, Architects and Engineers to General Contractors, Specialty Contractors, Suppliers and Professional Associates. All of our packages include FULL COLOR at no additional charge!
Build Houston Magazine is a bi-monthly, award-winning magazine for Commercial and Industrial Construction Professionals. A summary of the 2017 Editorial Calendar is provided below. REQUEST A MEDIA KIT WITH AD RATES HERE.
Top Five Reasons To Advertise in Build Houston Magazine:
- IDENTIFY: Advertising in ABC’s Build Houston Magazine lets industry professionals know you’re in business. It conveys your company name and the services and products you offer to decision makers in the diverse commercial and industrial construction industry.
- OUTREACH: The old motto of “You Build It, They Will Come” doesn’t apply to today’s busy professional. Staying front of mind in the decision-making process is tantamount to success when customers are bombarded by thousands of messages each day.
- PROMOTE: What makes your company or product special? Don’t keep it a secret – advertising helps spread the message of the benefits you offer your prospective and current customers in the industry.
- CONSISTENCY: Consistent advertising yields the best results. A strong advertising campaign reassures your customers that you’re in business – to stay!
- INVEST: Advertising pays! Advertising is an investment in your business. What do Coke, McDonald’s, and Ford have in common? They all have worldwide brand recognition but also understand the value of advertising and staying in front of their market, and they do so by advertising.
* Cover Feature Availability: Cover features are only available for ABC Member General or Specialty Contractors to feature project or company news on the front cover with one full interior page for editorial. Call Janice Peters at 832-389-5104 for pricing and availability.
In addition to display advertisements, we also offer:
- Glued Inserts (takeaways)
- Supplier and Professional Associate Spotlights
- Special Focus Sections
- Online Opportunities
Email Janice Peters for more details.
March 9, 2017
Focus: How Associations are Finding
Solutions to Improve the Construction Industry Image and
Promote the Construction Career Path
May 5, 2017
Focus: Unique Programs and Benefits on the
Market to Promote Wellness on the Jobsite
July 1, 2017
Focus: How Contractors are Using
Technology on the Jobsite, From Pre-Planning to Completion
September 1, 2017
Focus: How Industry is Working Together to
Solve the Workforce Shortage Issue
November 3, 2017
Focus: A Local and Statewide Analysis of the
Anticipated Construction Market in 2018 and Beyond